August 2010

Saturday, September 4, 2010

On My Honor

Every once in a while a mother has a dream and now and then that dream comes true. I had always wanted Glenn's older brothers to be able to help present his Eagle Scout Award to him. It took a year after Glenn completed his project and Eagle Board of Review to have them all in the same place at the same time. It turned out to be pretty cool - even if I do say so myself! Each of the brothers (and brother-in-law) shared a little of the value of being an Eagle Scout. They included things like building character traits, belonging to an exclusive group, leadership skills and guaranteed a cute wife!
Brayden presented the Eagle scarf,
Wes the scarf slide,

Allen the pin,

and Brett a bronze palm.

Our Mackay Family Eagles Nest!

Glenn and his Young Men Leader, Kim.
Mackay boys pointing to their name on the Eagle plaque.


Scott, Alaine and Glenn

1 comment:

  1. Alaine, that's so awesome!!! What good boys you have! Must be because of their amazing parents! These pictures make me happy to see my "other family".

    ReplyDelete