August 2010

Sunday, November 8, 2009

They Make Me Laugh!

I know that Halloween has been over for a week now and most of us like to put the costumes away as soon as possible as the upcoming holiday season beckons. I've had these pictures since then and they keep calling to me to add them to my blog. In my last post, I detailed our cow working day. Well, after that was over we went to a carnival and 'trunk r treat' in Leadore. What fun to watch Weston, Kenzie and Katie!! I was impressesed with Weston as he greeted me and then introduced me to several of his friends. He said, "Grandma, I would like you to meet my friend______, and this is_______, and _______."

Katie enjoyed dressing up as Snow White.

Kenzie was a beautiful Cinderella, ....

crown, ...


hairdo and all.
Someone commented about how well the princesses did wearing their dress up shoes. That success was attributed to all the practice that they had playing in Allison's Sunday shoes this past summer!
Weston was a brave Jedi Knight. At one point Weston had to defend himself with his light saber as he and a Ninja were having a duel. A sheriff from the old west came along to break it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment